1. Scope of Application
2. Collection of Customer Information
Personal information is the data that can be used to identify or contact a party. ZT collects information provided by Customers directly through accessing the Website or using its services, such as when the Customer creates an account, requests on-demand services, fills in an electronic registration form, places online purchase orders, contacts customer support, or otherwise communicates with ZT. Such information may essentially include (but not limited to): Customer’s name, type of entity, valid legal document copies, business email, address, phone number, fax number, postal address, payment method, credit card information, and other information that may be necessary from time to time and as requested by ZT.
3. License to Use Information
Customers may be requested to provide personal information when in contact with ZT, and its affiliates or employees. Customers are the sole owners of the personal information they provide. Customers agree that ZT may process, disclose and/or transfer personal information with ZT’s affiliates, employees, advisors, agents, consultants and/or representatives. Customer grants ZT the license to use, process, and transfer the information customers provide to ZT’s affiliated companies and other third parties for the purpose of operation and improvement.
4. Use of Personal Information
ZT may use personal information which Customers provide to ZT:
- Provide, maintain, and improve ZT’s services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send invoices, provide products and services requested by Customers, develop new features, provide customer support, develop security features, authenticate users, and send product updates and/or offers or administrative updates.
- Perform internal administration and operations, including, troubleshooting software bugs and operational problems, conducting data analysis, testing and research and to monitor usage and activity trends.
- To send communications and important about purchase orders.
- Call center may collect and use personal information to survey, personalize and improve services.
ZT may share Customers’ Personal Information with:
- Third parties to enable them to provide the services as per Customers’ requests or run a general statistical study without using personal information.
- With third parties to provide Customers a service they requested through a partnership or special offering.
- With vendors, consultants, marketing and advertising partners, and other service providers who need access to such Personal Data to carry out work on ZT’s behalf or to perform any contract we enter into with them.
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority, if ZT believes disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties to enforce or apply ZT’s Terms & Conditions, to investigate potential breaches or if ZT believes Customers’ actions are inconsistent with the Terms & Conditions.
- With third parties in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of ZT’s business by or into another company.
6. Security Precautions
Customers’ accounts are password-protected so that only their authorized employees have access to their account information.
7. Third‑Party Sites and Services
ZT’s website, application and services may contain links to third-party websites, applications, and services. ZTs products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices.