ZAHID LEARNING INSTITUTE
CULTIVATING WORKFORCE EFFICIENCIES
With a vision of championing initiatives that nurture talent development, Zahid Learning Institute was established in 2005.
Zahid Learning Institute creates, develops and implements innovative solutions to help our clients realize their ambitions by bringing information to life.
The institute is passionate about maximizing performance through people by helping them hone their competencies so as to inspire, develop and transform your greatest investment – your people. We grow global level workforce and leaders today, capable of building tomorrow’s world.
- Technical & Vocational Training Corporation (TVTC)
- Excellence In Technician Development (TCDP-A)
- Caterpillar Instructor Accreditation Program (CIAP)
- Member of the International Health, Safety and Environment Council
- Member of the National Safety Council (NSC)
- Member of the British Safety Council (BSC)
- Specific Accreditation based on Specialisation (Leadership International Ltd.)
Zahid Learning Institute was recognised by Cat as the first training provider to achieve TCDP-A accreditation in the EAME region and the second training provider in the world to achieve that accreditation.
15 YEARS OF RESULTS
KSA Nationals enrolled in specialised programs
Training hours conducted annually
Talent development consultants and specialists
Man hours conducted every year in different specialisations
Individual learning plans devised
Assessment and consulting hours
National development programs with 1,042 enrolled and 551 graduates